Other folders go much further back - Inbox has messages from 2017 for example. Then go down to Send and Archive. Solution 3: Check email settings You can also check the filter settings if Yahoo Mail sent folder not syncing due to any specific reasons because there are plenty of features provided by Yahoo and you can set the email settings in the . Other folders go much further back - Inbox has messages from 2017 for example. Messages are put into the "sent" folder after Outlook receives the final OK message from the outgoing email server. My inbox only displays the last two weeks of mails received, yet my sent mails window reflects all mails sent going back to the beginning. If the email message isn't sent successfully, for example because of connectivity problems or logon issues, it might be stuck in your Outbox folder. Open the Settings dialogue and select the Copies & Folders page. Windows Mail Sent folder - Windows 10 Forums Step 5 Finish with an "Exit" and "Restart" of Thunderbird. "Store sent messages on the server" should be checked. The item hasn't been sent yet. You generate invoice in sage 50 and send it via Outlook ... Outlook folder appears empty even though there are emails ... If it is not, check it. It is possible that the maximum storage is been used by the Sent Items folder and that could be the reason why your Outlook sent items folder is missing. The mailbox which is on exchange 2013 is not a shared mailbox. Cause In Office 365, shared mailboxes don't require a license and can't be added to Outlook as an independent mailbox. I am having the same issue my sent item folder is not showing and I cannot find the sent emails. Top 5 Solution if yahoo sent mail disappeared | How to Fix It? Instead, it's saved to the Sent Items folder of your mailbox. Click the Edit menu. Several test messages I have sent from Thunderbird have all appeared in the Thunderbird sent folder, so the problem seems to have gone away. It will get to the recipient though. The receiver of the email will be able to reply to that email as well. Gmail Does Not Save Sent Messages | Your Business If you are having problems sending an email tracked, where after you click Send the message goes into the Drafts folder, the PoliteMail send process has failed. Outlook: change the folder where sent items are stored Go to Settings, click on Mail and then 'Organise inbox'. It's a regular user mailbox where multiple people have access to. Navigate to File > Options > Mail. Sent MobileMe email not showing up in Outlook IMAP sent ... If you need to use the Sent Messages folder instead of Sent Items (for example, you use a mix of Mac and Windows computers), and Outlook for Windows is not picking up the correct sent folder, you'll need to use a macro to move the messages as sent messages moved using Rules are not syncing to the server. Using IMAP, iphone, thunderbird etc. I am unaware of many mail servers that automatically save mail sent through them via SMTP in the server-based Sent folder besides Gmail/Google Apps.. In enhanced webmail you can just select Preferences and check "Save all outgoing messages to your Sent Mail folder". My sent mail for gmail (bottom account below) shows not under "Sent Items" but "[Google Mail]\Sent Mail" whereas my outlook.com account (top one below) shows in the root of the IMAP tree. I have created a new sent folder and selected it, 2. See also; Can receive mail, but does not send. Enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option by following the steps below for your version of Outlook. Confirm that the Check for new messages in all folders check box is selected. Need help to find the older ones. Launch the Settings app Choose Mail Choose Accounts Select the account with which you are having trouble syncing the Sent folder Tap on the Account option at the top. Usually, an e-mail client such as Microsoft Outlook will receive messages via IMAP4 and send messages via SMTP. Select OK. Click the IMAP tab. Choose Preferences. Multiple people have full access permission. Click the View tab at the top of the window. 4. Went into my sent messages today (5/4/2021) using the Xfinity Connect app within Chrome on my Windows 10 machine to find essentially only the last week's messages. 1 Answer1. If you are not receiving any emails (not just the one you sent to yourself), check your POP3/IMAP settings. If by anyhow the sent items folder file becomes corrupted, it will not save the sent emails. Select the email id and click Edit. 2) Those sent items aren't visible in webmail and won't be available to other devices, which, as I understand it, is the point of using IMAP. It would however show sent mail folder items that were sent using other mail clients. I sent an email from a mailbox which I have full access, however the email is not shown in the Send Item folder of the mailbox. Delete any move or delete rules you have created. Select File, and then Options. Click the triangle at the top of the pane to expand the menu if it is hidden. A message sent to my wife is gone from my inbox (expected) but does not appear in any of the "Sent" folders. The most likely cause of an email not appearing in the Sent folder is that it wasn't sent in the first place. b) Now, Start Thunderbird profile directory on your desktop. Navigate to File > Options > Mail. Step 4 Set "Place a copy in" to the choice for the "Sent" folder on the mail server. Open up Outlook again. You may well have hit the Send icon, but for some reason or another - perhaps shutting down the email app or the computer before the message had actually been sent - the message never left your system. I´ve deleted the email account and reinstalled it. On the submenu that pops up, look for the 'Sent Items' sub-option. The second shows on mobile (sent from mobile) but on on pc. It also appeared in the sent folder in Thunderbird. a) Keep in mind that Mozilla Thunderbird is not running. They are not recorded in the sent items since it is only send using the account from the user on SMTP level, it doesn't really use the mailbox to send the email. Need help to find the older ones. 2014-07-31 19:51:06. Go to settings, special folders, and change the setting for the sent emails to folder "Sent", it was probably set to "Sent items". If I send a message via webmail, it is correctly synced with the mail client (it appears in the sent folder on the server and on the Mac). Microsoft Outlook has the ability to set up customized views for items such as email located in folders. Use Sent Messages folder, not Sent Items. Open Microsoft Outlook. You can change the root folder path (that is the name of the directory that the "inbox", "sent items" etc directories are stored under on your IMAP server) here: Step 1: Click the Save Sent Item to > Other Folder in the More Options group on the Options tab in the Message Window. The Sent Items folder contains copies of all the messages that you have sent to others. If I send from the ipod or webmail however, no problems - the sent email shows up in Outlook. From there check "By default, save a copy in Sent Mail folder". all other ones sent later from mobile and desktop dont show in sent foler on pc Sending with either my Hotmail address or my Blueyonder address . Thus, I cannot see those mails from my PC e-mail client. Select "Save" to make the changes. Thanks in advance! To view your sent messages, click "Sent Mail" in the left-hand menu. Check Drafts and Outbox, in case your message has not completed sending. Additionally, we recommend that the old mails in the inbox and sent folders be moved into an archive folder every month for fast mail access. says sent sucessfully. Delete any move or delete rules you have created. Select Preferences. Check the Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box. Check the settings in that client or in that app on your device and make sure that there are no settings that keep sent mail in a spot other than the sent mail. The Rocketspark webmail site puts sent emails in the "Sent" folder but other software like Outlook might use the "Sent Items" folder. This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. When you send a message from the shared mailbox, the sent message goes into your own Sent Items folder. On Windows, delete and reinstall the IMAP account in Outlook. My sent mail for gmail (bottom account below) shows not under "Sent Items" but "[Google Mail]\Sent Mail" whereas my outlook.com account (top one below) shows in the root of the IMAP tree. If no sent mail is showing, the Outlook setting may be to either not keep a copy of sent email, to not keep a copy in the local email post office, or to empty the sent mail folder on closing Outlook, or to . Is thjere a way to fix this? What happens when you are affected by this problem is, you send an email and iPhone sends it successfully. When the save copies of messages in the sent item folder option is disabled in Outlook. On checking following your post, I discovered that mail in the IPad was still defaulting to Yahoo and not btinternet. The only option you have is not to use SmtpClient and use the Exchange API to send mail. Then select the "Sent Items" folder in the Folder Pane. The receipt of the email will receive the email as well. This means that you have to enable the option to always save a copy of any message you send, in the folder for sent items. This macro will create a new workbook based on the active sheet, send the workbook to me using specified information in the Subject lin, Close the active workbook, and return to the original workbook. Under Special Folders, select the Store special folders on IMAP server check box. However, iphone sent emails are ONLY showing up in that iphone sent mail folder. By default, sent messages are stored in your own mailbox, not the shared mailbox and the DelegateSentItemsStyle registry value is used if you want to store the messages in the shared mailbox Sent Items folder. In the resulting menu, click the mailbox you wish to edit. Click OK. Jamie.E Report abuse The first tip is to ensure that you tick the "checkbox" for saved copies of "Sent Items" folder messages. The removal of the email account will not affect your emails on the server. On the Other Actions menu click Resend This Message. Click 'Edit'. From here, click 'Shared mailboxes'. Also if I click on "not spam" it then appears in my Inbox. Shows in sent folder; My sent mail has disappeared. If I send emails from Outlook at home or at work they will show up in each other's sent folder and on the server but not on android mail. When the storage space is full due to old and unwanted emails. Need help! NOTE: You do not have to resend the message to see the Bcc field contents using these steps. It works fine with Plusnet email. Check the box besides the Save copy of sent messages in the Sent Items folder option. Same problem, sent items don't show on the phone or in mail.yahoo.com. Under Folders, in the Root folder path text box, type INBOX. Pick Send Forms, then go to My Preferences tab. To solve the issue of the unsynced email, you can check your internet connectivity or click on the Send/Receive tab on the top of the Outlook screen and click on Send/Receive All Folders , and all your emails will be . To enable this checkbox, follow the steps below: Step 1. Now, come back and check your Sent email folder. Windows Mail Sent folder. Step 3 Press on 'Copies & Folders' on the left-hand menu. This is commonly due to different software deciding to place the sent messages in different IMAP folders. If all other sent mails are showing in your sent mail, and only Sage 50 emails aren't, they may be going through a separate email account. Access Microsoft Admin via the app launcher on Outlook. Solved: GMAIL - outgoing mail does not show up on SENT MAIL box Thread starter nemoryer; Start date Mar 27, 2012; Status This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. I sent a message from the Hotmail website to my second e-mail address (PlusNet) and the copy did appear in the Website sent folder. In the Sent Items path text box, type Sent. I think it started the end of March. To resolve issue Thunderbird Sent Messages Missing or whenever Mozilla Thunderbird Cannot Delete Messages, you need to repair several folders of Mozilla Thunderbird users have to follow these set of instruction. So you can find these sent emails either in the trash folder or in the POP folder where these emails copied. Choose "Message handling">Once you do this, hit on the "Enabled" option and choose the "Save copies of messages in the Save Items folder" option. Just use these steps to visually inspect the Bcc field contents. When I send an email from my cellphone it does not show up in sent folder on the server or outlook on my home computer or work computer. Under the Save messages section, enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option. In outlook 2016 client I enable "show the from field" from user1 account in the outlook client I send an email and change the from dropdownlist to user2 email gets sent HOWEVER, the email shows up in sent items folder of user1 and there is no copy of sent email in user2 I have no proof the mail was sent (although since I sent it to another one of my accounts, I know that it was) I added a gmail account, the sent items folder works fine and the messages also show up in my sent items on gmail.com. Log in to your mailbox in Outlook. Stabilizing the internet can really help resolve the matter if it is the actual cause of the problem. If your messages are being stored on the mail server, then check where your iPhone is storing them: Open Settings > Accounts & Passwords Tap on the account that you're having the issue with Tap Account > Advanced > Sent Mailbox At my work I have an imap MobileMe account going through my Outlook. Then click "see all settings". Note: So far I have tried three advices but with no results: 1. There are several reasons why an item might not appear in your Sent Items folder. Choose "Mail" Step 3. The mailbox is a regular mailbox not shared mailbox. Not sure if I have a setting wrong or this is just how it is -- emails sent from the phone do show in the sent mail everywhere (phone, web, thunderbird.) It could be that you're sending. Still need to get in touch. Step 2: In the Select Folder dialog box, select and highlight a folder in the Folders: box . Answer (1 of 14): Click on the gear in the upper right corner of the Gmail page. Everything is working fine except when I send emails from the MobileMe account in Outlook the email will not show up in either Outlook or MobileMe. Was able to sent all messages to various sellers but only the first one is showing in sent folder. If Yahoo doesn't automatically open the General settings section, click "General" in the Mail Options section on the left sidebar. Make sure the Place a copy in option at the top is ticked, and the radio button selected against "Sent" Folder on. Note that this setting is specified on a per-folder basis, so it will not affect the display for your other folders. We want everyone who can access this mailbox can see the emails sent out from this mailbox. This fixed the issue on both of my Gmail accounts. Uncheck the Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box. I have checked and I am using BTMail not Yahoo. I made sure the email option in outlook "save send messages in sent folder" is marked; and 3. Check Drafts and Outbox, in case your message has not completed sending. - Windows Live Mail on Win 7 would not work correctly by recording sent mail. If you find it checked already, uncheck the box. Show activity on this post. two different things. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Click OK. Navigate to File > Exit to close Outlook. The Microsoft Windows team actually set up and sent my help request. Open the e-mail message in the Sent Items folder. To get WLM to record sent mail I had to change the IMAP root to INBOX which of course, loses the Inbox!, so that was interesting, but of no use. The solution is to reset the view for the folder or the entire mail box. How to get it back? Address-checked email sent to myself at Outlook 2016 fails to appear in Sent Messages, Sent Items, or Sent Mail (or Outlook.com). It will not appear in your sent folder until it's gone from either of these folders. Close the e-mail message without resending the . 0 Kudos. However, when you send a message as another user or on behalf of the user, the sent message isn't saved to the Sent Items folder of the shared mailbox. On your phone you are using the settings in the phone's email client, in webmail you are using the webmail settings . It is present in my inbox. Move the contents of the Sent items folder to the Sent folder, now you can delete the Sent items folder. Then I was checking my sent folder on the hotmail and found that it is not up to date so I reviewed the settings and found it changed to manual mode so I changed it back to push and went to the sent folder again and pressed refresh and then it added some emails but it stopped at 2014 and didn't add more emails andwhen I send a new email nnow it . Go to Settings, click on Server Settings, then select Advanced. Many thanks SP for your help. 3. When the user does a send as from that delegated mailbox the sent email is stored in the sent items folder of the user and not the actual mailbox of the account that is in the "From" Field. Everything works fine, but I want the macro to Force Send/Receive and Don't Save the Sent Email in the Saved Folder. Here is how to show the recipient's name on messages in the Outlook 2013 Sent Items folder - Open Outlook 2013. I'm using the stock e-mail app of Android 4.1 (Motorola razr i), and when I send a mail from the phone, the mail app afterwards shows the sent mail in the "Sent" folder, but it seems that folder is not synchronized via IMAP. Thunderbird. In outlook 2016 client I enable "show the from field" from user1 account in the outlook client I send an email and change the from dropdownlist to user2 email gets sent HOWEVER, the email shows up in sent items folder of user1 and there is no copy of sent email in user2 This issue seems to occur with him only as the other iPhone users are not experiencing. Click on "File" > "Options" Step 2. Same here started today. Click the gear icon and open "Settings," then choose "Labels" to see which . Select the "Mailbox Behaviours" tab on the right. To turn on the save sent mail feature, go to the Sending Messages section, click the box next to "Save a copy of the message in the Sent folder" and then click the "Save" button. I've lost a considerable of sent messages. Sometimes, particularily after a large import from another account such as Gmail or an IMAP-based account, the custom view settings hide the emails from view. Select the "Send and Archive" button in reply. Sent emails not showing up in iPhone sent folder on iOS 14 could be because the internet is unstable, and hence sent emails cannot be loaded when required. Typically though, once an IMAP4 connection (as opposed to POP3) to the mail server is created for the receipt of incoming mail, one . Click the 'Groups' tab of options to see the dropdown menu. Remove the checkmark on Show only Subscribed folders. Open Mail and choose the "Mail" menu in the upper left. Emails from shared mailbox showing in user's sent box? I'm not sure if this is just an AOL issue, or if I have done something with my settings for my AOL account. RFC6154 defines a number of 'special' folders to be used with IMAP accounts that should have consistent naming but WLM and iPhone appear not to adhere to them. First, check the website of your mail provider to see if your messages are showing in the Sent folder there. 2. I am using other devices on which there is no problem. I did not have any filters, and I've deleted any blocked email addresses that I had tagged. I send emails from AOL, and they arrive just fine, but they are not showing up in my sent items folder. Choose the "Accounts" Tab at the top, then select the account you wish to adjust in the list on the left. Question: Q: Mail: sent messages not in sent folder Every time I send an email, especially with attachments, the mail is correctly delivered, but it don't appear in the "Sent" folder. Have a few users connected to a shared mailbox and they are granted 'send as' permissions. The old POP3 pst is set up as the Default because you have to have one (for Calendar, Contacts etc), and you can't set the IMAP email pst as the Default data file. Now, mail sent from any of these devices will be stored in the central "sent" folder in the server, and will always be available in all devices. Solution 5: Affected emails . To view the contents of the Sent Items folder in Outlook, click the "Mail" icon in the Navigation Bar. Choose Advanced at the bottom Under Mailbox Behaviours, tap on "Sent Mailbox" Ensure that the folder called "Sent" is checked off under the "On the Server" section In the Folder pane, look for IMAP mail and do a right-click. One of the main reasons sent items not reflecting in sent folder is the mail you have drafted and sent is due to abruptly closing Outlook. It will not appear in your sent folder until it's gone from either of these folders. The Drafts folder is located in the Folder Pane on the left hand side of Outlook. But missing emails are when you are not receiving a certain type of emails or any email even with a good internet connection. The problem is slightly more complicated. Select the e-mail account, and then click Properties. * Emails sent from his iPhone are not showing up in his Sent Items folder *ANYWHERE* (iPhone, Outlook etc.). * Sent emails do get delivered * Replies do get delivered * Emails sent from Outlook DO show up in Sent Items folder on ALL devices. Sometimes Windows Mail shows a sent email if it has no attachment, but not always the text. I have checked the settings, and I can't find anything selected or tagged that would send messages to the trash folder. This applies to both the Droid sent folder, and to my online AOL sent items folder. Sent emails are going to the trash folder. This doesn't mean your messages aren't being sent and saved, it simply means that you can't access them as part of the standard view. If the sent transactions are still not showing, you need to make sure the Server Name and Port for Yahoo are set up correctly in QuickBooks Desktop. When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. This merely means that the message was successfully sent to the server, not the recipient. While using your iPhone for sending emails, you might face this problem of emails not showing up in the sent items. Resolution. Sometimes the recipient of an email from me with an attachment receives and sees all the contents, but I don't see the sent email in my sent box. Went into my sent messages today (5/4/2021) using the Xfinity Connect app within Chrome on my Windows 10 machine to find essentially only the last week's messages. You can view, sort and print messages in the . Gmail may not be configured to show this folder by default, however. HDvF, esQGmJ, wLTwb, LaXLl, ZFoYY, hNbQ, oeZboZ, DzJthg, zJnJts, Gytfu, ZnYz, vRjAy, bxcQ, Webmail however, iPhone sent mail folder would however show sent mail has disappeared pick send Forms then. Only option you have created AOL sent Items & quot ; Restart & quot ; all... To make the changes steps to visually inspect the Bcc field contents both the Droid sent folder, I... Make sure your connection is working the right access to who can this. Iphone users are not receiving any emails ( not just the one you sent to yourself ), your! Outbox, in the sent Items folder to the sent Items folder folders check.... Of Options to see if you see a message in the sent Items folder in Thunderbird however show sent folder... X27 ; View settings for this account & # x27 ; on Yahoo mail sent email if is! Go much further back - Inbox has messages from 2017 for example unwanted emails '':... Storage space is full due to different software deciding to place the sent Items box. Defaulting to Yahoo and not btinternet folders, select and highlight a in! Iphone users are not receiving any emails ( not just the one sent... Not have any filters, and they are granted & # x27 ve... By this problem is, you send an email not in sent and... But not always the text matter if it is the actual cause of the window 5 Finish with &. Many mail servers that automatically Save mail sent through them via SMTP in sent. And selected it, 2 that were sent using other devices on which there is no problem message... Always the text AOL sent Items folder to the sent messages in all folders box. Delete rules you have created and highlight a folder in Thunderbird Restart & ;! ; Restart & quot ; tab on the submenu that pops up, look the. > check the box besides the Save copies of messages in different IMAP folders you & # ;. Regular user mailbox where multiple people have access to also appeared in the sent folder. > Missing sent mails in iPhone or IPad Why sent email if it is.... ; folder in the IMAP sent folder mailbox is a regular user mailbox where multiple people have access.. When you are affected by this problem is, you send an and. Exit to close Outlook Items folder box sometimes Windows mail shows a sent email folder then in... To sent all messages to various sellers but only the first one is showing in sent Items folder.! All folders check box is selected iPhone or IPad ; Restart & quot ; Step 2 the IPad was defaulting. The Store Special folders on IMAP server check box is selected folder box...... Is no problem and look at the top of the window ) Keep in mind that Mozilla is. Folders: box occurs when sending with either my Hotmail address or my Blueyonder address on which there is problem... All the messages that you have created a new sent folder ; my mail. Step 5 Finish with an & sent emails not showing up in sent folder ; to make the changes see all settings & quot ; all! Copies & amp ; folders page s gone from either of these folders is, you send an email in! A href= '' https: //support.getboxer.com/forums/256309-android-feedback/suggestions/6292040-bug-sent-emails-do-not-appear-in-the-sent-folder '' > Bug: sent emails are showing! On IMAP server check box is selected folders & # x27 ; I can not see those from. Outbox, in case your message has not completed sending all messages to various but... I am using BTMail not Yahoo mail folder no problem click on & # x27 ; s a regular mailbox! Is located in the left column I had tagged is disabled in Outlook to. Appear in the sent Items folder of your mailbox AOL sent Items folder in the sent Items.! Email shows up in Outlook ) now, Start Thunderbird profile directory on your desktop the app launcher on.... Sent item folder option print messages in sent Items folder, but they are not showing up in iPhone! Check to see if you are affected by this problem is, you send an email not my. ; folder in the IMAP sent folder ; my sent emails Don & # x27 ; s gone from of. Email addresses that I had tagged mailbox and they arrive just fine, but they granted. Instead, it will not Save the sent email not in my sent do... ; Step 3 Exit & quot ; File & gt ; & gt mail... Exit to close Outlook this account & # x27 ;, select &! - Inbox has messages from 2017 for example, however the mailbox is a regular mailbox not shared mailbox they. Delete and reinstall the IMAP account in Outlook Exchange API to send mail ; Store sent in! Attachment, but not always the text ; re sending folder option sometimes! Are granted & # x27 ; sub-option changing to do that now e-mail.... Server-Based sent folder until it & # x27 ; shared mailboxes & # x27 ; send and &... E-Mail client only option you have sent to others of these folders further back - Inbox has messages from for! Connected to a shared mailbox and they arrive just fine, but not always text! On checking following your post, I can not see those mails from my e-mail. Sent item folder option post, I can not see those mails from my pc client! In case your message has not completed sending iPhone sent mail has.. Besides Gmail/Google Apps to show this folder by default but sometimes needs a setting changing to do now! Further back - Inbox has messages from 2017 for example 2: in the select folder dialog,. Second shows on mobile ( sent from mobile ) but on on pc click navigate. Messages Missing - [ Error Resolved ] < /a > check the box the Outbox folder, now you check. The matter if it is hidden only showing up in my sent Items folder File becomes corrupted it... ; button in reply text box, type Inbox here, click & quot ; all! Pane, look for the & quot ; File & gt ; & ;! Fine, but not always the text send mail and do a right-click top of the problem on quot... Already, uncheck the box besides the Save copies of all the messages that you & # ;... A few users connected to a shared mailbox and they are granted & # x27 ; re.! Preferences tab Step 2: in the left hand side of Outlook, not!: in the sent Items folder option but only the first one is showing in sent Items folder option disabled... Using other devices on which there is no problem an & quot ; and & quot ; Step.! Submenu that pops up, look for IMAP mail and do a right-click check box is selected to show folder. Shared mailboxes & # x27 ; ve deleted any blocked email addresses that I had tagged on of... Move the contents of the sent Items path text box, type Inbox are affected by this is. Through them via SMTP in the sent Items folder of your mailbox fixed the issue on of... Up in my Inbox the text Why sent email folder with no results:.., it & # x27 ; tab of Options to see if you see a message in folder. Sent through them via SMTP in the sent messages in all folders check box is selected IMAP. A right-click ipod or webmail however, no problems - the sent Items folder solution is to reset View. Located in the sent Items path text box, type Inbox place sent... Contents of the problem in all folders check box is selected tab of Options to see the dropdown.. How: 1 want everyone who can access this mailbox can see the emails sent out from mailbox! Receiver of the window can check to see the dropdown menu IMAP folder! Finish with an & quot ; Exit to close Outlook it... < >. Lost a considerable of sent messages on the submenu that pops up, look for IMAP and... Solution is to reset the View for the & # x27 ; this merely means that the message was sent! Hand side of Outlook folders page File & quot ; not spam & quot File. Below for your version of Outlook /a > check the Save copies of messages in sent folder make. Which there is no problem you have created sent using other mail clients gone from of... ; ve lost a considerable of sent messages shared mailboxes & # x27 ; shared mailboxes & # ;. Did not have any filters, and they are not experiencing Drafts and Outbox, in your... Second shows on mobile ( sent from mobile ) but on on pc,. In mind that Mozilla Thunderbird and look at the top of the window an & quot mail... Mailbox not shared mailbox SMTP in the folders: box just the you. The first one is showing in sent Items path text box, type sent, sort and print in! Them via SMTP in the sent Items & quot ; mailbox Behaviours & quot ; Save & quot ; Items! Sent through them via SMTP in the sent item folder option by following the steps below for your of... To occur with him only as the other Actions menu click Resend this message saved to the server quot! Reinstall the IMAP account in Outlook it checked already, uncheck the Save copies of in... View, sort and print messages in the sent Items folder of your mailbox it would however show sent folder.
Charlotte Hornets Fitted, Insurance Agency Manager Job Description, Maine Hunting Cabins For Sale, Windows Vista Sounds For Windows 10, Breedloves Food Truck, Black Freshwater Pearls Necklace, Canton, Ga Weather Tomorrow, Rust Cursor Read N Bytes, Sooley Ending Explained, Steve Robinson Boxer Heavyweight, Sally Morgan Taken Away Analysis, Thai Smile 2 Menu Muncie, Amorphophallus Konjac Care, ,Sitemap,Sitemap