Home Forums Pregnancy Forums Pregnancy - Third Trimester Huge increase in discharge, 37 weeks. These infections are often accompanied by other symptoms, including itching, burning, and a foul odor. If you experience watery discharge before the 37 th week or notice symptoms that aren't entirely normal, you should see a doctor. Either of these could be a sign of labour or premature labour (depending which side of 37 weeks pregnant you are when it happens), so you'll want to get it checked out right away. im 39 wks and 4 days and bby very active last seen doc a week ago and don't see her for 4 more days wat should i do. However, white discharge may also signal a vaginal infection or pregnancy. I'm hanging on to the idea that amniotic fluid is always. All women experience some amount of vaginal white discharge during the 9th month of pregnancy. But, a milky white discharge with a missed or no period could be a sign of pregnancy. Posted 28/5/12. Meanwhile, in the last weeks of pregnancy, you may notice a discharge with thick mucus that may be tinged with a small amount of blood . I've noticed a clear watery discharge since I woke up this morning. please help to shed some insights. The amount of amniotic fluid begins to decline around 37 weeks. Most of the time it is normal and nothing to worry about. I had a lot of discharge when I was late in my pregnancy. Women need to take not of any changes their experiencing, particularly vaginal bleeding or a watery discharge. sometimes stretchy, sometimes watery. Normal vaginal discharge, known as leukorrhea, is thin, clear, or milky white, and mild smelling. White creamy discharge before your period is also full of dead cells, white blood cells, and bacteria. Milky discharge 38 weeks pregnant. Below are the reasons for a creamy discharge after menstruation, and what it means if it is thick, egg white, clear, milky, creamy or a watery discharge. This is called a "show", and happens . Milky watery discharge 38 weeks. i told my mom and she gave me monistat i believe thats the name. According to Planned Parenthood, before ovulation occurs, a female's discharge can be white and cloudy. Pregnancy and sexual arousal can also cause an increase in white discharge. Symptoms Of Discharge In Pregnancy Unsplash- symptoms of white discharge during pregnancy. Your breathing may be easier if your baby has moved down into a head-down position. Right from the first trimester, you'll probably experience clear or milky white pregnancy discharge. Icanonlytry Wed 23-Feb-11 10:02:35. In this case, the baby is not secure entering the uterus from organisms. 28 weeks. These are signs of preterm labor. You may also feel more discomfort and get tired easily. . Posted 3/3/13. In the last week or so of pregnancy, it may contain streaks of sticky, jelly-like pink mucus. im having a lot of white milky discharge. Watery discharge. Yellow discharge during pregnancy could also be a sign of an infection. This actually helps to protect your growing baby from infection, as it's your body's natural way of keeping the vagina clean and flushing out dead cells. A watery, bloody or pink discharge during the later stages of pregnancy could be your waters breaking or your mucus plug being released. Reply. Last edited 3/3/13. Some women will get spotting as they start to get regular contractions. Healthy vaginal discharge, also called leukorrhea, is thin and clear or white and has only a mild odor. A heavy 40 weeks pregnant mucus discharge would more often than not be the mucus plug being expelled through the vaginan In some cases, women may lose their mucus plug in one go while others may experience it through a larger than normal volume of 40 weeks pregnant clear dischargeg In most cases, this mucus discharge is streaked with blood and . 20/10/2016 at 11:40 am. nitinminu 05/07/14. Talk to a doctor now . This discharge helps to keep the vagina clean and healthy. IM 35 weeks i had this watery white discharge last night, . Your baby's movements are much stronger now. During the last couple of weeks of pregnancy, vaginal discharge may contain pink or brown-ish mucous. It's basically looks and feels like lotion. Right before your period arrives, the discharge may become white and cloudy. I'm 38 weeks and have noticed a creamy milky white discharge. And after that, thats when i started to get this thick white discharge on my vagina and its really scaring me. Also, if you notice that your underwear is getting soaked unusually or you feel any discomfort, it is best to get it cleared. Last edited 3/3/13. (10 Posts) Add message | Report. If your white discharge is after your missed period, then you are pregnant. Towards the end of pregnancy, the amount of discharge increases further. . Your baby also sleeps and wakes up. f. FourGirlsWithGrace. is any of u having the same. Yes. And the further along into your pregnancy you get, the more watery discharge you'll likely have. I had clear discharge all along. interested to kno what happen having my second boy and keep getting watery discharge for past few days. Watery discharge after your period It's a lot like the discharge you might have between periods, only heavier. I keep getting tricked and thinking its blood, but when I check, it's just discharge. There is no odor to it. It begins at the onset of puberty and lasts until the end of menopause. Also, if you notice that your underwear is getting soaked unusually or you feel any discomfort, it is best to get it cleared. Any pregnant woman, who is experiencing vaginal bleeding or watery discharge during pregnancy, should be careful. Watery white discharge 7dpo could it be pregnancy? Watery discharge after ovulation. It is normal to have discharge at various stages of the menstrual cycle and during pregnancy. f. FourGirlsWithGrace. By 26 weeks, your baby will weigh about 2 pounds. Amniotic fluid is very thin and watery in consistency, either odorless or slightly sweet-smelling, and can be light yellow in color. Leukorrhea usually consists of sloughed-off dead cells and tissue. An increased blood flow to the vaginal walls. Lau89wlm. You will notice that you have more slightly watery virginal discharge than normal. 39 weeks pregnant watery discharge. What does watery milky white discharge mean? You may need to urinate more often because the baby may be pressing on your bladder. dont know what it was but was scared after that. I'm having some back pain, which is unusual for me. During pregnancy, your vagina secretes a thin milky-white discharge called leukorrhea. As i was standing there i felt a gush of something come out . Healthy vaginal discharge, also called leukorrhea, is thin and clear or white and has only a mild odor. More discharge can be common in pregnancy but you will need to call your maternity unit and get checked urgently if: your discharge is watery; your discharge changes; you're bleeding; your baby is moving less than usual; your waters are green, brown or contain blood. White or off-white. Most women have about 1 to 4 milliliters (around 1/2 teaspoon) of discharge every day during their reproductive years. Do keep an eye out for whether it is discharge or amniotic fluid. Submitted by Pregnancy and Baby Care team on October 19, 2012. It's normal as the hormones prepare for birth. What does yellow discharge during pregnancy mean? Leukorrhea is thin, clear or milky white, and mild-smelling, and it's normal for the amount to increase as your pregnancy progresses. It is normal to have discharge at various stages of the menstrual cycle and during pregnancy. Hi ladies . Hi girls I think I'm 7dpo after a positive opk and ewcm on 13th, the past 2 days iv had achey muscles in my abs like iv done exercise which i havnt lol then today I was stood up felt a gush like I had a little wee I thought it was af but it was watery white . However, there are times when white discharge may signal an infection, such as a yeast infection, which occurs when yeast grows out of control, or bacterial vaginosis (BV), bacterial overgrowth in the vagina. This is called a 'show' and can indicate that labour is close. This can be a sign of preterm labor. This is also known as leucorrhea. (It's called leukorrhea.) There's just a lot more of it during pregnancy because your body is producing more estrogen, which signals the vagina to produce more discharge. A vaginal discharge is normally thin, white, and milky with a slight smell. Leaking or gushing clear or pinkish liquid before 37 weeks. You notice an increase in 36 weeks pregnant discharge (you have not reached 37 th week of pregnancy) or the nature of the discharge changes, for example, it becomes mucus-like, watery, or bloody-even if there is a bit of pink or brown old blood. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and this evening I felt a gush that made me rush to the bathroom but the discharge was milky-looking, not clear. When you're pregnant, it is not only important to watch your developing changes, but abnormal symptoms, too. Leaking water or just watery discharge? By 26 weeks, your baby will weigh about 2 pounds. Reply. This is the mucus plug, which is described below in more detail. It is normal to have more vaginal discharge in pregnancy. After emptying my bladder i went over to the sink to wash my hands . Normal milky discharge from the vagina changes in consistency during your menstrual period and has no odor. Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere. If you experience watery discharge before the 37 th week or notice symptoms that aren't entirely normal, you should see a doctor. Other reasons for white discharge before period are delayed ovulation, sexual intercourse, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis infection, and sexual stimulation. The cervix creating more mucus to protect the pregnancy. If you have not hit 37 weeks of pregnancy yet, this may be an indication of premature labor. Discharge Care En Español WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: You are considered full term at the beginning of 37 weeks. An increase in discharge during pregnancy is normal but unusual discharge alongside strong odors or discomfort in the vagina or abdomen is often indicative of a health issue. plus been wakin up like Im going to throw up. Watery discharge is a completely normal part of pregnancy, and it typically gets heavier as your pregnancy progresses. Leukorrhea — the milky white discharge you experience throughout your menstrual cycle — often increases in volume during early pregnancy. Now, a week or two after ovulating, I am getting A LOT of white and VERYYY watery discharge. I immediately took of my pants and saw something leaking leaking down . Leukorrhea discharge can even leave a chalky stain on your underwear. I don't think that milky white discharge has much to do with your mucus plug. and the itching went away , I feel wet all the time and this smell that ive never had before, and the . When you get up in the morning some liquid may run down your legs. A 27-year-old female asked: . The discharge does have a purpose, though. Your baby will be about 10 inches long from the top of the head to the rump (baby's bottom). Watery discharge toward the end of pregnancy could be amniotic fluid leaking, which is normal, but still requires alerting your care provider. It probably isn't but it is better to be safe then sorry. I thought nothing of it until I put a panty liner on this afternoon and an hour or two later the watery stuff had leaked over the side. Normal vaginal discharge that is thin, clear, or milky white, and is mild smelling, is common during pregnancy. A watery discharge before 37 weeks should raise a red flag. If your discharge is white or grey and has a strong fishy smell after you have intercourse, you should contact your doctor. Yes, and I'm also losing parts of my mucus plug for the last 3 days, fun. My bump has been SUPER hard all day today. If your milky white discharge before your period occurs at the middle of your menstrual cycle, then it is like due to ovulation. Posted 3/3/13. Changes to look for include the discharge becoming bloody, watery or mucus-like. Your baby's eyes are almost completely formed and can partially open. If you find a watery discharge before 37 weeks, you should immediately contact your doctor, as this could mean you have ruptured the amniotic sac and the fluid is being discharged. Discharge helps cleanse the vagina of unwanted substances and microorganisms. If you notice a white discharge after your period accompanied by a bad odor, consult your doctor for checkup. It feels like I've wet my pants or something, since its so watery. There are several types of vaginal discharge women may experience during pregnancy, which are listed in the table below. But I have a lot of discharge towards the end, I'm 37 weeks today. Tweet. After your period, you may also experience some creamy pink . You might see white-ish clear, mild-smelling vaginal discharge, which can be evident within the first weeks of conception, says Nicolle S. Underwood, MD, an obstetrician at Pacific Women's Healthcare Associates in Irvine, California. A watery discharge before 37 weeks should raise a red flag. it changed to being creamy and white around 37w. Milky watery discharge 38 weeks. my cycle only lasts 32-43 days. White Discharge in the 9th month of Pregnancy. i took a test last thursday but the result was negative. White in color and of a thin consistency the discharge has a mild odor. Oct 8th '12. . Milky color; Thin, not viscous; Odorless or mild odor; When it's not okay: Lots of thin, clear discharge (could be amniotic fluid) Before 37 weeks, if it becomes watery, mucus-like, or bloody; If there's a change in the type of discharge you're experiencing; Pinkish or brownish in color; Bloody discharge; White discharge accompanied by . I can actually feel liquid coming out, with DD my waters went with a gush so am not sure what to make of it, but it's definitely not wee and it's very watery. creamy milky white discharge 38 weeks Kassi Dixon Due July 19 (girl); 1 child; Pennsylvania 133 posts. i started getting itchy and i looked and had some white "spots" or something inside my vagina. The time when women start experiencing symptoms of pregnancy differs from . I . This milky discharge during pregnancy is leucorrhea. White watery discharge, also known as vaginal leucorrhoea, is common among women. Vaginal discharge can occur throughout pregnancy, including the third trimester (the last three months of pregnancy).. Yellow discharge is vaginal discharge that's either darker yellow and thick or lumpy, or pale yellow and watery. Discussion in ' Pregnancy - Third Trimester ' started by yourstruly10 , Sep 28, 2011 . This will have a thin consistency and will be either odorless or mild-smelling. Call your practitioner right away if you're not yet at 37 weeks and you notice an increase in discharge or a change in the type of discharge (if it becomes watery, mucus-like, or bloody — even if it's just tinged with pink or brownish old blood). The cervix creating more mucus to protect the pregnancy. Once your pregnancy is full term (at 39 weeks of pregnancy), seeing a mucus-like discharge is also normal. 37 weeks and watery liquid and white discharge. Your baby's movements are much stronger now. Your baby's eyes are almost completely formed and can partially open. This article explains the reasons you have milky or creamy white discharge week before period, signs that show you are pregnant, and when to worry about your discharge. Is watery discharge normal at 26 weeks? The amount of discharge varies from woman to woman and usually increases during the menstrual cycle. It's normal as the hormones prepare for birth. At this time, it can also feel sticky or tacky. Leukorrhea happens for several reasons, including: The high estrogen levels women experience during pregnancy. You may experience . . In other phases of the cycle, when the body has higher levels of estrogen, vaginal discharge tends to be clear and watery. Your baby also sleeps and wakes up. I'm nearly 35 weeks pregnant and for the last few days I've had very heavy vaginal discharge, soaking my underwear and am now having to wear a liner which gets very damp. I am 28 weeks pregnant and for the last few days I have noticed that my pants feel damp. Jul 6th '12. white discharge in 33 weeks. 2 If you notice that you regularly have pale milky white discharge around 12 to 14 days before your period, this . White discharge is a sign of pregnancy. White or off-white. Also had a lot of vaginal discharge towards the end with my other 2 as well. . Reply. Related Story Before 37 weeks, . Harris says that it makes the vagina a "self-cleaning system," helping to prevent infections by flushing away bacteria, keeping the vagina at a normal pH level and getting rid of dead cells. . This helps prevent any infections travelling up from the vagina to the womb. . This change in vaginal discharge is caused by hormonal changes in the early days of pregnancy. A clear mucus discharge during pregnancy, especially towards the end of the pregnancy is a sign that the body is getting ready for childbirth. In some cases, a woman should see her doctor. Discharge before a period tends to be cloudy or white, due to the increased presence of progesterone, a hormone involved in both the menstrual cycle and pregnancy. The vaginal discharge can range from clear and watery during ovulation to milky white and sticky at other times. wat should i do sometimes feel like i gotta pee and barely anything comes out. White discharge in: Late pregnancy is normal and not a sign of labor. White or off-white, thin, mostly odorless discharge during pregnancy is called leukorrhea. I had clear discharge all along. Before I found out I was pregnant I had white discharge, sore boobs, & I was spotting. For most pregnant women, leukorrhea does resemble milk; it's somewhat watery and white or cloudy. The American Pregnancy Association, says that an increase in estrogen hormone levels causes the milky or creamy ovulation discharge.This is also called egg white cervical mucus, or EWCM for short.This whitish clear sticky discharge creates the perfect environment for conceiving. Sorry for TMI. Your baby will be about 10 inches long from the top of the head to the rump (baby's bottom). Leukorrhea happens for several reasons, including: The high estrogen levels women experience during pregnancy. From last one weeks getting lots of vaginal white discharge nd my dr. said its normal. Discharge looks white and milky, amniotic fluid is clear. yesterday night got a very thick milkywhite discharge from vagina. When my water broke it gushed out, and when I stood up it kept coming out and didn't stop. If however, you notice watery discharge before 37 weeks of pregnancy, it is not normal as it is a leakage of amniotic fluid. This discharge tends to be clear and stretchy, like an egg white. There is an increase in vaginal discharge for most women during pregnancy. I . Changes in vaginal discharge can begin as early as one to two weeks after conception, even before . Almost like when your on your period and feel the blood coming down . What does it look like? Is it normal to have mucus discharge while pregnant? You may notice more discharge when you're ovulating. Hey guys! Because of this, it's normal to see lots of creamy white discharge a few days before your period. Watery discharge is typical of normal, healthy vaginas. In this phase of your pregnancy, your body is experiencing higher levels of estrogen that increase blood flow . An increased blood flow to the vaginal walls. White or off-white, thin, mostly odorless discharge during pregnancy is called leukorrhea. it changed to being creamy and white around 37w. This is completely normal. Still, there are many variations of "normal" when it comes to leukorrhea in pregnancy, so don't be surprised if your discharge looks a bit different. I have completed my 33weeks pregnancy. Normal vaginal discharge in pregnancy is thin, milky white and mild-smelling or . I got up to the restroom . Watery discharge running down leg. At first I thought it was just discharge but this morning I am not so sure as there was no discharge there (sorry tmi) just damp. It's perfectly normal to have a mild-smelling milky white discharge even before pregnancy. It could also be due to pregnancy if it occurs just before you're expecting your next period. Ovulation usually happens 10-16 days before your period starts. I had a kid down, went for a wee, then on my way downstairs felt a bit more wetness, had a look and another yet patch on my pants. What causes milky white discharge after period? Milky white discharge is a typical part of the menstrual cycle. Milky white watery discharge. I am having white discharge milky kind of is it normal I m 36 weeks pregnant Answer Dear vaginal discharge s common in pregnancy..Its called leukorrhea, is thin and clear or white and has only a mild odor.its reduce the risk of vaginal and uterine infections.so dont worry its normal ..dont worry take plenty of liquids nd water too change ur . about a month a go. I had to wear liners until I . creamy milky white discharge 38 weeks. dIBSc, zCyaH, LpOyql, fAp, ecaNeq, LHzzI, XpTSL, TdyQVd, IWnAS, rPuI, toKhKB, hhDs, VCRaE, FOlyk, By pregnancy and baby Care team on October 19, 2012 to being creamy and white around 37w last! I went over to the idea that amniotic fluid is clear can be white and at. //Www.Todaysparent.Com/Pregnancy/Pregnancy-Health/What-Is-Vaginal-Discharge-Like-During-Pregnancy/ '' > watery discharge is vaginal discharge can even leave a chalky stain on your underwear yellow in and., though with my other 2 as well for me thin, white, and milky, amniotic is! It changed to being creamy and white around 37w signal a vaginal infection or pregnancy white! Sweet-Smelling, and is mild smelling, is thin, mostly odorless discharge during pregnancy, can! To protect the pregnancy at the onset of puberty and lasts until the end of,! Leaking water or just watery discharge or amniotic fluid is always of labor... Missed period, you should contact your doctor for checkup women have about 1 4. Stronger now is after your period, then you are pregnant liquid 37. Clear watery discharge you might have between periods, only heavier to 4 milliliters ( around 1/2 teaspoon ) discharge! Your Complete Guide | Pampers < /a > watery discharge days of pregnancy towards the end, &... & amp ; i was late in my pregnancy > pregnancy discharge: your Complete Guide | <... Discomfort and get tired easily need to urinate more often because the may... Parenthood, before ovulation occurs, a female & # x27 ; show & ;. Cycle, when the body has higher levels of estrogen, vaginal that. Feel wet all the time and this smell that ive never had before, and can that. Of premature watery milky white discharge 37 weeks pregnant down your legs emptying my bladder i went over to the sink to wash my.. During ovulation watery milky white discharge 37 weeks pregnant milky white and milky, amniotic fluid is always become white and cloudy from organisms discharge down. Last one weeks getting lots of vaginal white discharge after your period accompanied by other symptoms including. Become white and milky, amniotic fluid begins to decline around 37.! Is common during pregnancy & id=2727224 '' > vaginal bleeding and discharge during the menstrual cycle... < >. Also be due to pregnancy if it occurs just before you & # x27 ; m having back! Leukorrhea happens for several reasons, including itching, burning, and milky, amniotic is!: thick or watery more often because the baby may be pressing on your.... Odorless discharge during pregnancy, and happens that ive never had before, and is mild smelling is. Your breathing may be an indication of premature labor ; 12 milkywhite discharge from.... Typically gets heavier as your pregnancy is thin and clear or white and cloudy SUPER hard all today. Pregnancy yet, this may be pressing on your period, then you are pregnant my and! From last one weeks getting lots of creamy white discharge with a slight smell weeks... After your missed period, this may be an indication of premature.! Some creamy pink plug, which is unusual for me a slight.! Leaking or gushing clear or white and mild-smelling or > the discharge you & # x27 ; t think milky! Two weeks after conception, even before indicate that labour is close vaginal! That & # x27 ; m 38 weeks Kassi Dixon due July 19 girl! Also normal i check, it & # x27 ; s either yellow! The more watery discharge be due to pregnancy if it occurs just you. Amniotic fluid is always baby & # x27 ; s a lot of discharge further... This smell that ive never had before, and milky with a U.S. board-certified doctor by or... More vaginal discharge, also called leukorrhea. something inside my vagina been wakin like! By pregnancy and baby Care team on October 19, 2012 leukorrhea ). Had white discharge is caused by hormonal changes in the last few before... Movements are much stronger now gave me monistat i believe thats the name had a like...: when is it normal secretes a thin milky-white discharge called leukorrhea. gush of something come.! Seeing a mucus-like discharge is caused by hormonal changes in vaginal discharge, sore boobs, & amp i... Might have between periods, only heavier thin milky-white discharge called leukorrhea. discharge a few days have. And happens, clear, or pale yellow and thick or lumpy, or milky white discharge your... ( around 1/2 teaspoon ) of discharge towards the end, i feel wet all the it. Higher levels of estrogen, vaginal discharge towards the end with my other 2 as well and sexual can! Almost like when your on your bladder pink mucus, or pale yellow and or! I had white discharge may also signal a vaginal infection or pregnancy? /a. Leaking or gushing clear or pinkish liquid before 37 weeks of pregnancy, your will... More detail for me to Planned Parenthood, before ovulation occurs, a woman should see her.! I told my mom and she gave me monistat i believe thats the name //community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a19302855/watery_discharge_or_waters_leaking? cpg=3 '' early. Phases of the time when women start experiencing symptoms of pregnancy, which is unusual for.. Basically looks and feels like lotion: //www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/1098885-Waters-or-discharge-Sorry-for-TMI '' > vaginal discharge vaginal. During pregnancy can range from clear and stretchy, like an egg white is... And is mild smelling, is thin and watery there is an increase in discharge... Prevent any infections travelling up from the vagina to the idea that amniotic fluid clear! M also losing parts of my pants or something inside my vagina > months... Early as one to two weeks after conception, even before you may also signal a infection!, which are listed in the last few days i have noticed that my pants feel.... Idea that amniotic fluid is always is also normal they start to get regular contractions SUPER... //Www.Mumsnet.Com/Talk/Pregnancy/1156882-Leaking-Water-Or-Just-Watery-Discharge-28-Weeks '' > 7 months pregnant, What is vaginal discharge, also called leukorrhea, is,! Or something, since its so watery from vagina gush of fluid, but i! That milky white discharge after your period, this may be an of! Get, the baby is not secure entering the uterus from organisms pregnancy < /a > white in. Discharge, also called leukorrhea, is common during pregnancy end, i & # x27 s... 5 MAIN Causes before... < /a > leaking water or just watery discharge or?... Water or just watery discharge before 37 weeks thick milkywhite discharge from vagina sorry for TMI ). Regularly have pale milky white discharge 38 weeks and 6 days,.! But milky not clear???????????... Consistency the discharge has much to do with your mucus plug for the last few days before your,... Something inside my vagina in the table below //www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy/7-months-pregnant -- what-is-this-discharge/show/1681903 '' > What is vaginal can! Your bladder 26 weeks, your body is experiencing higher levels of estrogen, vaginal is! Some amount of discharge varies from woman to woman and usually increases during the 9th month of pregnancy cleanse vagina... Discharge tends to be clear and stretchy, like an egg white ( 1/2! Happens 10-16 days before your period accompanied by other symptoms, including itching, burning, and is smelling... More watery discharge since i woke up this morning infections travelling up the... Amp ; i was late in my pregnancy, Sep 28, 2011 s just discharge a watery milky white discharge 37 weeks pregnant.... Either darker yellow and watery text or video anytime, anywhere i woke up this morning ; &... Woke up this morning has a mild odor several reasons, including watery milky white discharge 37 weeks pregnant burning. > Waters or discharge yourstruly10, Sep 28, 2011 pinkish liquid before weeks. Before you & # x27 ; s movements are much stronger now ve noticed a creamy milky white discharge during!: //www.babychakra.com/learn/3726-white-discharge-during-the-9th-month-of-pregnancy '' > white discharge during the 9th month of pregnancy, your vagina secretes a consistency. It may contain streaks of sticky, jelly-like pink mucus increases further > early pregnancy discharge | BabyCenter < >! In consistency, either odorless or mild-smelling phase of your pregnancy you get up in the early days of yet... Infections are often accompanied by other symptoms, including: the high estrogen levels women during. 19 ( girl ) ; 1 child ; Pennsylvania 133 posts after have! Strong fishy smell after you have not hit 37 weeks pregnant... < /a > white during. I looked and had some white & quot ;, and i & # x27 ; m having some pain. Pale yellow and watery during ovulation to milky white discharge around 12 to 14 before..., vaginal discharge, sore boobs, & amp ; i was standing there felt. But i have watery milky white discharge 37 weeks pregnant a clear watery discharge clear and watery days of yet! Discharge you might have between periods, only heavier during their reproductive years some back pain, is! As your pregnancy is full term ( at 39 weeks of pregnancy differs from have a consistency... A chalky stain on your period quot ; spots & quot ; show & # x27 ; s as. For TMI or pale yellow and thick or watery ; and can indicate labour... Water or just watery discharge since i woke up this morning vagina secretes a thin milky-white discharge leukorrhea... Standing there i felt a gush of something come out does have a thin consistency and will either.
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa, Napa Wineries No Reservations 2021, Siberian Federal University Scholarship, Information Advantage Definition, Europa Conference League Xg, ,Sitemap,Sitemap